Predicting the Future of Gen Z Drinking

25% of Gen Z are teetotal – so what are the other 75% drinking? In ‘Predicting the Future of Gen Z Drinking’ we explore the new and emerging trends in the Gen Z alcohol space.  
Presented by our very own Michael Bergh (Insights Consultant) and Dan Barry (Client Strategy Director), this webinar is a 20 min foray into a fast-changing landscape.  

Watch it on-demand for:  

  • Analysis of two alcohol demand spaces
  • The products and ingredients that can unlock these spaces
  • Insights into the Beer & Cider and Spirits & Liqueurs categories  

Enter your details to watch this webinar

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.